Jumat, 10 Januari 2014

Not I am


I know there is special person for you. And I know that, not I am.
When you wake up in the morning, you think someone and I know that, not I am.

You smile, laugh, and talk for someone and nobody’s know that I watch you. I just can’t realize how my feeling that I want to be someone, the reason you smile. There is person, but not I am. You never see me fall apart, when you cry and laugh for someone you love. Not I am.
I’m there at your side. Stand up beside you when you need someone to talk about your problem. Do you know how my feeling happy because of that? I just want to lay down beside you, hear your story to much and much more.
But I know I can’t. Cause I’m not the right person for you.
I just want you to know that, I love you. Nevertheless, I know, you’re never love me too.

Tidak ada komentar: